Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

did willie get fired or do I need to cut a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nyla needs a figure tho

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

kota...wisdom?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ogogo mocking my 5th favorite passtime, that's a bridge too far

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If you’ve seen Don Callis, please direct him to Kenny Omega’s dressing area

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jake got punched right in the dick

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kenny is sowing confusions

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Me and the boys gonna piss in the yard

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I spent money on it and enjoyed it.

The women were the standouts. Riho/Deeb and Britt/Shida were my fave matches. Glorious fuckin violence. Shida kneed Britt so hard she knocked the spraytan off.

I'm ok with the Cody/Ogogo match because it looks like they're gonna shoot an angle out of that for Ogogo's benefit. QT's gonna mouth off to Ogogo and poop his pants.

They cooled the heat off the Miro/Lance match with the totally unneeded Jake dick punch. I'm not really sure what the endgame of that was other than to clutter a perfectly good hoss off. It was still some big boy poo poo so its not the WORST THING EVAR or whatever.

And that's not to say anything of the Tag and world title matches which were exactly what you were sold. Which is a nice change. The elite has now managed to piss off every major faction except Sting-gun.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

none of this will matter when Sting-gun finally marches

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Excuse me, we have proof from last night that Ogogo's over and he's only had one real match

yeah I want to see what happens next between Ogogo and the factory. QT looked like he was gonna berate Ogogo for that effort, which is not a healthy habit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gently caress gently caress gently caress HELL YEAH THE TATE TWINS!!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The number isn’t real unless it’s on a chart

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Put TH2 in the HFO. Easy gimmick is to run a series between TH2 and PP for Matt Hardy’s amusement(and cash prizes).

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dave is saying number go brrrrr

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

Pinky Sanchez is All Elite

Do not play with my heart. Pinkie is a good boy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

JR before his bedtime is great. But after 1030pm EST all bets are off

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PPV did 150k, previous highest PPV was 125k

https://twitter.com/alex_greenlay/status/1399541614587039747?s=21

flex them biceps tony

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they killed that snake live on ppv

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's sad that some wrestling fans think that if you put a snake in a bag, the snake doesn't exist anymore.

and when you throw that bag, it kills the snake

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kong shouldn't be wrestling, yeah. lower back, hips, knees and ankles are all pretty hosed up. Esp when she needed to be the big heater for Brandi's whirlpool of madness matches.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I could have sworn the IWGP bylaws have a 90 day clause in them. Someone needs to wake the committee from stasis.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

I feel like the fact he’s now showing up at GCW of all places shows that if Mox wants to work Strong he can work Strong, title or no title.

no one wants to work Strong. Have you seen that show? its worse than WWE.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Wild Thing is Onita’s song so I get freaky excited because I’m gonna see Onita then it’s just Jon and his nice friend Eddie.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony is going to try to buy a KISS song and the up with the Kiss Demon

I'm cool with that. Dale Torborg can go.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shanna is a piss girl

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she loves piss maggle

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

Aww Goku tights is racist? :(

and almost got into a fist fight with Leyla Hirsch

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

Which is extra funny because she’s a Portuguese immigrant expat to France.

iirc her family was originally french that moved to portugal and she was born there. She did a few podcasts way before she got super racist.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

whenever someone says "and an unnamed official said I was too fat" its almost 100% it was Al Snow.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rampage will be an all women's show. men know nothing of rampages, says brandi as she turns up the L7 and puts a lit cigar out on cody's bare rear end

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

smarxist posted:

Christian mentoring JB leading into Kenny would be cool

Maybe Christian should quit trying to bite off others dudes’ shine and find some of his own. Esp since Taz is too busy to fight him.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's really good that aew seems to be able to recognize toxic people and excise them as quickly as possible.

They even took Justin Roberts out of the mix as soon as the currently unfounded allegations hit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

have Lana and Mickie do pokemon battles with a revolving cast of dark wrestlers.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

Mickie doesn't really have anything to offer AEW at this point and I'm adamantly opposed to anything that increases the odds of Nick Aldis in AEW.

you are a sports dummy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can see Lana managing Miro, even if others can't. She can be the hot sharp tongued ice queen that directs Miro's mayhem. Or maybe I just want her to walk on Fuego Del Sol in high heels.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kunabomber posted:

KEITH LEE IS FREE

nope. please respect his privacy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Braun Strowman could mow my lawn

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

give Tommy a skateboard and neon shades, change nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

karmicknight posted:

Everyone involved seemed desperate to let Kong have the One Last Run she wanted as part of the opening moves of AEW's women's division, which is how the Nightmare Collective became such a bungled mess as they pivoted and pivoted until nothing meant anything and it looked like it was supposed to get Brandi over rather than be an Awesome Kong vehicle.

they were so close, too. TK please hire me to sort your AEW extended spooky universe.