Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I can’t see Tony Khan putting up with that poo poo. I would guess dude will be fired before noon tomorrow, maybe Dasha too. Besides being incredibly racist, it also endangers the NJPW/Joshi relationships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Cavauro posted:

post your figures

36-24-36

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I’m gonna make some kimchi jjigae with pork belly

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

ARMBAR A COP posted:

That sounds amazing

It’s really easy to make https://thewoksoflife.com/kimchi-stew/

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I really like Eddie too but come on he is not going to be AEW champion.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

For a second I thought Dave was saying every consecutive PPV has done a better number. No idea what that record is like but I wonder if that means the number is down from Revolution.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Lamuella posted:

While the German suplex is a form of belly to back suplex, it's not the form usually referred to by this name, which looks like this:

That man’s belly is nowhere near the other man’s back!

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1399730211030175745

yeehaw

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hard same. Thanks for making me feel not alone about that. :unsmith:

I, too, prefer Unscripted Violence to Wild Thing.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Dynamite results - aired internationally June 2 (airs in USA on June 4)

Men of the Year Interview with Ethan Pahe and Scorpio Sky. Sky was wearing garlic for some reason. He also had a water gun (“the drip stick”).
They brought out Serena Deeb. Deeb ran down Shida and KiLyn King. This led to Deeb issuing a 2-minute challenge to King. King lasted 2 minutes and celebrated. Shida becomes the number one contender.

Christian and Danny Limelight had a conversation backstage. They were excited about the return of live crowds. Christian asked him how to say a few phrases in Spanish. Christian referenced Eddie Guerrero and the “I’m your Papi” line too.

Chrisitan asked Priest how to say, “Hey, Brian Cage.” Limelight said, “Hey, Brian Cafe” and Christian was confused. Brian Cage (now sporting a goatee) was standing behind Chrisitan. Limelight was annoyed to see him so he left.

Christian was excited to see Cage and even said he missed him. Cage knew they’d have to be able to work together so he invited Christian to join him at ringside. Christian was excited but he talked too much so Cage once again made him “lock” his mouth shut and throw the “key” away. When Cage left, Christian searched around on the ground for the imaginary key.

Brian Cage (w/Christian) defeated Chick Taylor (9:00)

Lio Rush and five ladies dressed in black welcomed Mark Henry to his personal locker room. He was happy to see them.

In the back, Alex Marvez assured Nyla Rose that he didn’t need her help against Leila Hirsch. He wanted her to stay in the back.

Alex Marvez defeated Layla Hirsch (4:13)

Marvez avoided Hirsch’s offense until she flattened him with a shoulder tackle. Marvez used a schoolboy for two and dodged another tackle before giving Hirsch a scoop slam. Marvez seemed regretful and Rose (watching in the back) was surprised.

Hirsch applied a Kirifuda Clutch but fire pyro went off out of the nearby post which caused her to let go of the hold. Marvez rolled her up for the pinfall win.

Marvez sprinted to the back where he was greeted by a very excited Rose. They celebrated.

Jon Moxley told Josh Matthews that he respected Kingston because he was a man who would do anything for his family and has earned everything he’s achieved. MoXley, like Kingston, knew what it was like to put everyone’s needs ahead of his own. He implied that Kingston winning the world title might’ve happened sooner if he had not done that.

Moxley stopped worrying about others to focus on winning the AEW title and it helped him reach the top. He slayed Chris Jericho, something Kingston couldn’t do. Moxley said he liked Kingston but he was willing to do everything that Kingston was not. Moxley planned on rolling right over him.

Butcher and Blade defeated Lucha Bros (2:49)

Lucha Bros got some offense but Bircher and Blade won relatively quickly with a double chokeslam on Fenix.

Abadon was on her swingset in the back and invited Marvez to her Playground to celebrate his big win.

Miro entered. He couldn’t wait to get back on the road and defend his title in every major city. He showed a replay of Archer and Dante Martin trying to embarrass him last week. He said they acted like scumbags and that’s why he wouldn’t defend his title against them. He was happy to face them back to back and send them back to catering.

Dante Martin defeated TNT Champion Miro in a non-title match (1:14)

Archer’s music hit and he ran down to ringside. The distraction allowed Martin to roll up Miro for the pinfall win. Miro was pissed.

Lance Arxher (w/Martin) defeated TNT Champion Miro in a non-title match

The match was underway after a break and Miro was in control.

Miro set up for a Brogue Kick but Martin slid halfway into the ring. Miro went after him and tried pulling him into the ring. As this was happening, Archer used the opportunity to apply a schoolboy for the pinfall win. Miro was pissed again. Archer celebrated like this was a big win.

Hangman Page defeated MJF (0:28)

Page won quickly by pinfall after thumbing MJf in the eye and hitting a Neuralyzer.

In the back, Luke Gallows tried psyching up Karl Anderson about their tag title match. Gallows thought Anderson wasn’t listening and asked him if he’s ever been in battle. Anderson shot him a look and said, “Have you ever been in battle? Because I served in Impact.” Gallows left.

They replayed the entire show as a recap

Josh Matthews interviewed Eddie Kingston. Kingston said his friends and family were not a detriment to his success, they were the reason for it. He didn’t understand why Moxley would take cheap shots at him. He respected what Moxley accomplished but he didn’t appreciate the cheap shot he took when comparing their matches against Chris Jericho. Kingston admitted he lost quickly to Jericho but he also beat Hager when Moxley never could. He planned on beating Moxley tonight and beating Kenny Onega to once again become AEW champion.

The Young Bucks defeated Gallows and Anderson to retain the AEW Tag Team Championships (9:43)

Gallows turned on Anderson.

Anderson went for a tag but Gallows hopped off the apron.

Rose warned Marvez about appearing on Abadon’s Playground. Marvez didn’t think anything could go wrong and told her not to worry. Rose said she’ll get champagne ready so they can celebrate his victory later.

A worried Gallows walked through the back when he was approached by Matthews. Gallows claimed that Anderson was unhinged and unpredictable. Gallows knew they were going back on the road, traveling from town to town, and he didn’t want to be around Anderson anymore.

Is this Raw results with find and replace names or Impact results with find and replace names?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Is Dynamite live tonight? Not the most exciting card on paper, but those episodes usually turn out to be pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

explosivo posted:

https://twitter.com/shidahikaru/status/1400898124877647874
Hm.

Edit: I have no idea how much hair that actually is for a lady.

Remember when Archer posted a similar picture and then was back on TV the next week with the same extremely long mohawk braids?