Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dasha says "callete" (shut up) while she's laughing, doesn't seem like enough though. rosa gives a clear "que malo" (how terrible)

e: oh i didn't see the much more clear translation above lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

beggar posted:

OGOGO 219
RHODES 218

New stip just added, first one to 270 wins

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Roasted Donut posted:

are you loving nuts?

this is a weird thing to add to a post i mostly agree with. they typically handle things pretty quick and i don't think the blowback is gonna be that big. but it might be!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really hope it wasn't Rosa egging him on but she can keep her spot in NWA forever if it was.

neither of them were egging him on, but dasha couldn't help laugh

edit: oh that was TR laughing? i had their voices completely backwards

Penguin Patrol fucked around with this message at 08:36 on May 29, 2021

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Eat My Fuc posted:

I didn’t do that at all. I just said the company doesn’t give Shida the respect she deserves in my opinion. Even to tonight was a set up for Britt. It’s sad to me she deserves more. Like main events and storylines.

shida def deserves more respect. why didn't you watch the tournament she booked?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Here is an incomplete list of people who should have a short stint leading the Dark Order until -1 is ready to assume control:

Sting
Hangman
Maki Itoh
Danhausen
Dario Cueto
Eddie Kingston
Lulu Pencil
Nick Gage
Effy
Sue

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

you forgot nyla, chris dickinson, everyone in suzuki-gun. think that's the whole crusty list of people everyone online likes to be cool and a good person. im just loving aorund being a lovely imp. they're very good. i love it. i wish i wouldn't have said this and been douchey instead of fun like i thought it might be. didn't mean it at all

approved, with the exception of douki, i don't see leadership potential in him yet. i'd also like to propose that vickie guerrero and ryzin get a turn.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Later in the match, Silver slips on the platter.

:hmmyes:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Canned burgers are great. I think the ones pre-filled with ketchup in the middle are a little too sweet but the mustard ones are perfect, and I really appreciate the way the cans pop open on their own in the microwave.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
They've confirmed many times that it's not an elimination match. "Three way dance" does not imply any special rules, just that there are 3 of them and that wrestling is like a dance.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
pissboy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

KungFu Grip posted:

what happened to ftr once one went into the elevator

you think AEW is gonna show us their whole hand at once? gotta tease the shaft dimension for a little while

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Red Velvet, Riho

Oh gently caress I hope Yuka Sakazaki comes back to get revenge

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah his last stint in wwe almost made him quit wrestling forever

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'm glad we're getting to the bottom of why this whole britt baker experiment didn't work, such a weird build, maybe the fans will get behind the next one

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Badman posted:

Not the point? Cody losing with this setup would have come off as actually mean-spirited outside of kayfabe, which is WWE's forte not AEW'S.

yeah the setup was the problem

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MJeff posted:

Bro, she's wrestled one two minute match on Dynamite since the Lights Out match.

she's not high enough in the rankings, she had an on-the-record loss to britt baker earlier in the year, and she's signed to another company. this is britt's time right now, rosa will get hers

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol i just remembered this

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
AEW Discussion for 5/29: #YEETthatShit

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
here's jericho's post show speech. timestamped to start after the singalong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpqV4SAVlEA&t=149s

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hot boi summer t-shirt

where is it aew

you're leaving money on the table here

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dacap posted:

Cody’s entrance gear was like how Americans are portrayed in Anime. He should have came to the ring in an eagle shaped gundam.

dr gel vibes

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Cody's biggest problem on screen for me is that he doesn't seem to act as a leader for the nightmare family at all. Especially in AEW where every faction feels incredibly tight knit, Cody has done nothing to get any of them over. Instead it's game shows and reality shows and politics and Shaq and showing off his rich lifestyle and delivering overly rehearsed and definitely not focus-grouped speeches. Just gives him this terrible manufactured vibe where it's clear he hasn't even chosen a character for himself other than "I want to be everybody's favorite."

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

History Comes Inside! posted:

That’s the most Dave way to phrase “DoN up on last years buys” ever

up until yesterday but also after yesterday

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey y'all remember when Britt's theme had vocals by Downstait's sister that they ended up not using because they were so terrible?

edit: GET SOME NOVACAINE NOVACAINE lol gets me everytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4AcYaZpBvM&t=224s

Penguin Patrol fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 1, 2021

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Strong is probably the best thing NJPW has going for it right now, which makes the lovely production value and the presence of Hikuleo that much more unfortunate.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
really dreading mox and eddie hanging out and being best friends

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the lyrics to wild thing are all about grappling and being moved around by a wild thing and loving it

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum of Phallus posted:

anyone know what the marital status of PAC’s parents is? dunno anything about him

lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Malcolm Excellent posted:

GIVE

ME

THE

YODA

GIMMIETHEYODA

more and more people are saying it

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
in a land of loudmouths, there's nothing wrong with being a quiet boy. i know everyone hates on his promos, but i think they're perfect and i hope they never change.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
serpentico only knows pain

https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1400087393219366913?s=20

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Whew, just catching up on all the news and this is a lot to take in. Excited to learn more about Tina Shemp and her plans for the women's division.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
They built one of the strongest anchors they absolutely could for a division while they've been building up a roster to support her on Dark. Doesn't sound too bad to me. Definitely not fair to discount all the work they've put into the division on Dark when it's not time to put them all on tv yet. Considering the pops that all their homegrown Dark talent got in front of audiences, they're doing just fine.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Drakkel posted:

I mean that's kinda what they've been doing for 2 years now

someone else post cursedwomensdivision.txt pls

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol half that interview is about how wrestlers should either be taller or really really good

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The strangest thought just popped into my head

Abadon Callis

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Tommy End doesn't strike me as the type of character who hangs out with a lot of friends

e: in fact i hope he doesn't strike me at all! :classiclol:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Did they book anyone interesting for the undercard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

Onthony Ogogo
Nock Comoroto
Ooron Solow
OT Morsholl

love the Foctoro