Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I don't like Cody but I understand and appreciate the gimmick. I was geeking out hardcore to my wife over how long its been since I've seen a good Yay Patriotism U-S-A! match. And yeah, his wardrobe was loving brilliant... Ogogo was really impressive, can't wait to see what's next for him.

Hangman v The Wolveroid was really fun too. They had some ambitious reversals that caused a speedbump or two, but really great match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Sammy needs a belt... im not a fan of have a million different belts, but id love to see a cruiser-weight belt in aew.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

My Lovely Horse posted:

Mini arc where Serpentico realizes that normal tag teams provide support and safety

Also squares off with V and they just look at each other for a moment like "I know, man. I know."

Luther and Serpentico attend couples counseling

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's sad that some wrestling fans think that if you put a snake in a bag, the snake doesn't exist anymore.

Schrodinger's Snake

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Minidust posted:

It's the kind of thing that made ECW feel so cool early on, although I assume TK actually went through the proper channels here.

I swear if they ever sign RVD and he comes out to Walk, I'm gonna lose my poo poo

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

The Cameo posted:

It’s a figurative business

yo but Luchasaurus IS a real dinosaur... right?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Spiderdrake posted:

Having a flaw that can be worked on and improved when you're already over is a benefit to an underdog babyface working on his ascent. Improvement is a big part of AEW's charm over WWE.

If the plan is to have him nearly beat Kenny, get mobbed by the elite and then saved by Christian and/or Kaz, you could do a lot worse for guys to group him with to build his promos skills off. I don't think that'll happen, but then, pivoting him from there toward beating Miro will see a nuclear grade pop in the fall/winter.

And years later when he cuts a brutal promo on MJF people will go absolutely nuts in a completely different way.

Alternatively, Mox and Kingston adopt JB and teach him to be an rear end in a top hat

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

My Lovely Horse posted:

and yet it has been proven to be possible many, many times.

Just caught Sammy's latest vlog, there's a bit where they're about to do the rappelling bit and Sammy and Jericho casually joke around while Hager is next to them looking utterly paralyzed with terror :v:

Hey, it's the first genuine emotion Hager has been able to express on camera. Progress!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Best Friends winning the tag titles would finally make that vein in Cornette's forehead pop.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

enigmahfc posted:

of course I have a wedding to attend that Saturday (for someone I barely know)

Take a bump through one of the tables at the reception. You'll be back home (and potentially covered in cake) with time to spare.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Pylons posted:

So who's gonna interrupt Britt's celebration tonight?

Pinnacle gonna make her an offer, and she'll only accept if they agree to let her fix their teeth.

in all seriousness I really would like to see some of the factions incorporate the women's division

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Cerebral Bore posted:

Some do, but it's something that they could stand to do more of yes.

It'd also be hilarious bc Britt would be the only member of the Pinnacle to hold any gold for the foreseeable future, and could talk MASSIVE amounts of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

SonicRulez posted:

All I want for Omega/Jungle Boy is a match without shenanigans like Omega/Fenix. No Good Brothers. No Bucks. No Callis. Omega can beat some people clean.

Cage match?

Cage match.