Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

ChrisBTY posted:

I feel like Jungle Boy is going to need a Britt Baker-esque heel run before he truly finds his character.

One day Jungle Boy is gonna beat the poo poo out of Marko to absolutely nuclear heat and it's gonna be great.

Hate the new old South park arena setup, but.im totally hyped for Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/tntdrama/status/1398482284609634311

PSPDMD When?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Got an exclusive scoop for the thread: Rey Fenix just sat down with Dasha at the Spanish commentary table for Dark

He's still injured isn't he?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Cards are out for Dark and Elevation (based on crowd reports)

AEW Dark: Elevation

• Thunder Rosa vs Reka Tehaka

• The Acclaimed vs The Tate Twins

• Leyla Hirsch vs Robyn Renegade

• Varsity Blonds vs Chaos Project

• Nyla Rose & Allie vs Red Velvet & Big Swole

• Penta El Zero M vs Jack Evans

• Tay Conti vs Ashley D’Amboise

• Jungle Boy vs JD Drake

AEW Dark

• Billy & Colten Gunn vs Cezar Bononi & Ryan Nemeth

• Kris Statlander vs Robyn Renegade

• Alex Reynolds, Stu Grayson, 5 vs TH2 & Serpentico

• Red Velvet vs Diamante

• Jungle Boy vs Bear Bronson

Looks like Dark might be getting back to it's pre-pandemic length.

blunt fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 30, 2021

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Having just watched the Shida/Baker countdown package I'm now 99% sure they're gonna do a double turn.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Guillermus posted:

Bring Braun and finally make the "All Beef Wrestling" tournament with Miro, Brian Cage, Preston Vance, Lance Archer, Will Hobbs, Comoroto, Bononi, Wardlow and Silver.

What if they ran that exact tournament but without Braun?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Guillermus posted:

Well, then we need to add someone else to at least get 10 and not 9 :colbert:

I'd rather watch a Hager iron man than a Brawn squash tbh

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Rarity posted:

People really need to stop pretending that the Youtube shows matter as much as Dynamite. 90% of the matches on Elevation and Dark have immediately obvious winners and the last (and only) big storyline blow-off was like QT vs Fuego. They're clearly not on the same level.

Like yeah, they're fun watches and some of you clearly enjoy watching them and that's great but come on

1000%

If there's an angle on dark/elevation that's important they should also post it on its own the way they used to repost dark matches individually after the show airing because I'm absolutely not skimming through 90+ minutes of jobbers to find the 45 seconds that matter every week.

Edit: at least they've started clipping bits like the Janela interview on twitter 🥲

blunt fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jun 3, 2021

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Do WWE fans raise a stink when people complain Ricochet has been wasted because nobody is watching his Ali feud on Main Event? 🤔

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Dark gets 150k-200k views on YouTube. Even if you assume literally every one of those watches the show in full with 100% attention (which lol no) that is 20% of Dynamite's audience. It's fair to assume the other 80% don't know poo poo about what's happening on there.

Less than 20% - YouTube's numbers are global

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

Running a gauntlet of PSP posters and AEW wrestlers to get to Tony Khan so I can pitch my story idea of "Hangman doesn't gently caress, that kid is Kenny Omega Alan Angels Jr"

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

"You don't know where I'm gonna show up next"

Lol Frankie's gonna cost Kenny the Impact title.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

smarxist posted:

this is so perfect a spot for both, JB gets a showcase match for the world title and Kenny gets a strong defense against a future superstar with a clean win (if they're smart), i hope they go 20 minutes and literally nobody interferes

I hope that too but have you seen The Elite recently? 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

Like it's hard to manufacture that feeling of danger- not just with a new team being dominant but them actually threatening to tear the whole show down. (And in particular I don't think WWE has ever had the stomach for this because Vince loves the status quo too much.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVtqoqzgNw&t=734s

Please don't mention any subsequent Nexus content