Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

MJeff posted:

Wanna hear where Naito got his eye taunt from?

Oh god I hadn't even thought about that. That makes total sense and is also infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Shard posted:

How do they disrespect Shida alot?

Not really booking her for most of her tenure as women's champ and then phoning in the builds to her PPV matches wasn't great. Luckily the matches were because Shida's really good, but that could be taken as a lack of respect.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

smarxist posted:

Brodie / Mox might be my favorite Mox defense

the DDT through the walkway and then dragging him out to choke him like a rabid bear was an amazing visual

Brodie lost a few big ones in AEW but always looked like an absolute monster in defeat

Much like Miro, it never felt like Brodie lost as much as he was temporarily contained.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Dacap posted:

In the long run, maybe Hangman or even OC? Jungle Boy potentially if he improves his acting ability and cuts his hair as he’s got the family background, but his dad was never an A-lister.

Effy has predicted that OC will be in a Fast & Furious movie before that franchise is done, and while I don't think that will actually happen it's a great idea and I'd love it.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

nuketulsa posted:

Oh, my entire house died laughing for a solid 3 minutes when Jericho used a megaphone as a “weapon “ by yelling in to it vs MJF. I’m sure that’d been done many times before blah blah but it was hilarious

That ruled. There were a lot of moments during that match where I wanted something to happen because it would be funny/perfect and then bam that thing happened.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Jungle Boy being a traditional humble babyface is fine and makes him stand out. There's more than one way to cut a promo that fans connect to, and he comes off as very genuine doing what he's doing.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Pylons posted:

Also Britt's got a lot of potential challengers if they can bring Joshis in. Yuka, VENY, Ryo, Mei Suruga.

I'd like to see Emi challenge for it now that she's an evil chess piece who beats the living dogshit out of people.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Gaz-L posted:

Hirsch vs Conti would be fascinating because the logical way to lay it out is pseudo-shoot style.

I really hope I'm right and they've signed Lindsay Snow because she's someone else who can do those matches once her knee heals up.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Drakkel posted:

Man if someone could make a TEW game that had a similar depth but didn't have an awful UI where doing anything requires like 6 different drop down menus and databases within databases within databases and the whole thing runs in a hard-coded 1026x768 window? I'd be all over that.

For real. I love TEW but 2020 is pretty much unplayable due to the amount of micromanagement it requires.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

A lot of the most over guys in AEW right now are not only under six feet, they're under 200 pounds. JR was right when he said that star potential can't be measured in pounds or inches and it's weird that so many people still think otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Darby is like 5'5" and 150lbs soaking wet, is crushingly over, and is booked regularly to whip dudes twice his size. Sometimes I like to think about how Vince would have used him and I laugh and laugh

Exactly! There's also Jungle Boy, Orange Cassidy, the Lucha Bros, and so on. Then you have guys like John Silver who is super jacked but also very short, which would have made him a laughingstock on WWE TV.