Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Chad Stahelski i'm calling you out for being the worst director of all time. uwe boll is a better director than you. your characters are trash. there is more life in the carebears than there are in any of your pretend people. you have bad sensibilities and preferences. you are barqs root beer personified.

im honestly amazed people like these piece of poo poo john wick / nobody movies so much

the action is lovely and nowhere close to realistic
the denoument is always underwhelming and exclusively propelled by macguffin plot elements
the climax is predictable and asinine
the characters are unbelievable and boring baring revenge fantasy violence

i think they are some of the worst films i have ever seen, in my life, and zardoz is legitimately leaps better
yet they're rated 90%+ by viewers like you

long story short: whats a matter for you?????????????????????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
John wick was fine but it was no Shoot Em Up

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I only watch black and white indie films with terribly placed subtitles, so it wasn't me.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Jailbrekr posted:

I only watch black and white indie films with terribly placed subtitles, so it wasn't me.

thank you fr your sservice

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drat OP is hating.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
hey man, leave barq's out of this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Shut up idiot.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

Shut up idiot.

KittenCaboodle
Jan 16, 2014

Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

Shut up idiot.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

Shut up idiot.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

make a 15 minute youtube rant about it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I liked the John Wick movies, but found it silly how when he has a dozen or more simultaneous opponents, most of them wait nicely in turn to fight him.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

[angry reply]

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Haven't seen em op are they any good?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

OP is right they're bad movies

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Been watching some Buster Keaton movies lately, they are pretty good, what y'all been watching?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
shut the gently caress up OP

gently caress you OP

E: eat poo poo OP

dk2m
May 6, 2009
first one is good but only because american action movies are usually full of fast edits and shaky cameras to mask that the actors have no idea what theyre doing so keanu being placed in a super simple revenge plot to kill everyone was refreshing, but the koreans and hong kongers have been doing it for decaaaades

everything after it is boring because they just took the formula and ran it into the ground

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mooey Cow posted:

Been watching some Buster Keaton movies lately, they are pretty good, what y'all been watching?

Buster Keaton is one of those classic actors I've always heard about but never checked out his filmography. I probably should someday.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I like the first two John Wicks but the economy of the thing is loving stupid. How can the secret criminal underworld possibly support hundreds of assassins in every major city? There's basically one assassin for each individual person that someone could want assassinated over a ten year period. How can that possibly be sustainable?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I agree but Keanu is also the closest thing I have in my life to a deity still

:swoon:

The guy just defines hotness coolness everything

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

love to perform a mass shooting in the middle of a nightclub and have absolutely 0 people react in any realistic way at all

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

me, storming out of the john wick 69: murderfucker screening in a huff: "this film wasnt bone-chilling, atmospheric, OR realistic!!! what a loada aids!!!"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I've never seen a John Wick movie but now I'm gonna watch one to piss the OP off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

hbag posted:

me, storming out of the john wick 69: murderfucker screening in a huff: "this film wasnt bone-chilling, atmospheric, OR realistic!!! what a loada aids!!!"

Cocksmelt using iron ores mind from bussy anus

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
First one was good, then :rolleyes: LORE :rolleyes: ruined the rest.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Check this out OP:

You're a piece of poo poo who smells like poop and you're dumb as poop and you're wrong too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Check this out OP:

You're a piece of poo poo who smells like poop and you're dumb as poop and you're wrong too.

Wtf????

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The epic payday 2 2014 era of "Kick The Wick" where people were obliged to kick and ban you from their games when John Wick was added as your choice of criminal mastermind who can hose down civilians in a bank with a flamethrower then fight swat teams with a crossbow

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ben shapino posted:

love to perform a mass shooting in the middle of a nightclub and have absolutely 0 people react in any realistic way at all

That's how you know it's a good club.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look sometimes you gotta be firm to get the point across.
In this case my point is that the op is dumb and stinks real bad and should be ashamed of how dumb and bad they stink

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I think I could take John Wick.
I watched Equilibrium, I know gunkata.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Oh, wait. Not the Kung POW/ Tongue Wars guy. Sorry, always get those guys confused.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

John Wick more like John Wicker Man because AAHHH THE BEES!!! hjahaha

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AHH F/UGH posted:

John Wick more like John Wicker Man because AAHHH THE BEES!!! hjahaha

i wish the Op would get wicker manned

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
feel like if youre at the point of attacking john wick for not being realistic enough you're left with literally nothing else more realistic in action movies. a stupid unrealistic violent genre containing all the most boring movies

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
a pencil

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cocksmelt using iron ores mind from bussy anus

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
John Wicks loving rules