Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like I live in a parallel universe where John Wick doesn’t really exist because not only have I not seen the movies but I’ve never really known anyone else who had seen the movies or talked about the movies.

Usually when there’s a popular media thing you can’t avoid it even if you try, it just gets shoved in your face everywhere you go for years until people burn out of it. But I heard so little of the John Wick franchise I had completely forgotten it was a thing even when I saw a joke about Keanu the other day. Only this incredibly specific thread was able to remind me that I had once seen a trailer for I think the 2nd one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU