Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Oh, wait. Not the Kung POW/ Tongue Wars guy. Sorry, always get those guys confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

EorayMel posted:

The forgotten weapons dude petitioned to be in the next john wick movie being the guy giving john wick all his cool poo poo one time OP

Make a Time Traveling John Wick movie, for an excuse to dress Keanu up in alot of period costumes, and have him fight with various melee weapons, like halberds.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Aardvark! posted:

the movie should just open with him at the hotel or w/e telling the elevator guy to take him to the chronomancy suite. he then loads up a katana and some ninja stars and walks through a door labeled "Feudal Japan". he then starts killing people for the next 2 hrs periodically leaving portals and getting different loadouts from some character actor that calls him Sir and asks him poo poo like "Will Sir have the bastard sword, or the claymore?" and John Wick takes one and does cool martial arts with it to test the balance before saying "Both"

and that's the entire movie, no plot

I mean, it wouldnt take much effort to make a serviceable plot of chasing a guy through history, but you got to fit in.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
What if John Wick fought an Utahraptor with a quarterstaff?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Orange Carlisle posted:

not to get too wild but you could just not watch them and watch a movie in a genre that you actually like

I watched Star Trek: The Motion Picture last night. :)

I enjoyed it.

I didn't really enjoy how often you could see peoples dicks through the jumper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Waterbed Wendy posted:

4) cool world

Maaaan, Cool World was such a weird, hosed up movie.

sure okay posted:

Terminator Genisys

Couple years ago, the TV was just on, and I walked in on this playing, and I legit thought it was a MADE-FOR-TV movie, like for the Sci-Fi channel or some poo poo.