Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

That's nine posts out of 64 and less than 2,000 characters. Am I setting my expectations too high? Am I doing something wrong that's discouraging thread participation? Is there just not a lot of interest in the game? I'm willing to keep things going as long as someone is interested, but I'd really rather it be more than someone.

I'm following along, it's a cool game/thread! But unfortunately I don't have the time to participate at the moment :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

berryjon posted:

Let's build a Moon Colony next! And this time, Fred, I'm back in the game.

The game even takes place in the proper decade!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

Also, I'm taking a short hiatus from the LP due to RL events. It's nothing serious, but computer access is a little awkward right now.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

Is this your way of saying you'd be interested in being player four once the LP kicks back in, or are you just enjoying an excuse to post Space: 1999 images?

I'm sorry, I'm just a Space: 1999 fan. You folks have broken this game over your knee, and while it is very fun to read about, I don't think I could participate on anywhere near that level.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

e: Massive Fred effortpost on the previous page!

Rappaport fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Is there a Journal of Reverse Engineering Computer Games or something like that? You're getting close to having enough data for an article!