Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
This is cool to read about, but way too complicated for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Rough that all the station life support went up in upkeep immediately.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Yeah, shuttle limitations sound cool in the abstract. And maybe they work in a head to head game. But not like this. Do the later missions have a greater starting capacity?

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

berryjon posted:

Challenge Accepted!

And that is how you fit 30 Pharmacy modules into a single station. And looking at it now, there's no way to do it without the LH2 Modules. Good challenge Fred! I stayed awake far too long to figure this one out.

And let this be a lesson to you all! Plan your stations out ahead of time!

:popclap:

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

berryjon posted:

I do, but to what point? My victory is an extreme long-shot, and me trying that would only force the two of you into your own competition to either balance me out or overcome. I'm not going to be a spoiler or a Kingmaker here.

Put profits aside in the face of helping the Mars colonists: split your income equally between your competitors. Or bank it all until turn X as an emergency fund.