Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
So how much money did Schoder cost himself by not signing that $84 million deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Rick posted:

In a world where even here people have trouble with the cap I figure the hold number at least stops people from having crazy ideas like signing Bradley Beal.

I think you mean signing Kwahi after the Clippers get bounced.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

morestuff posted:

I don’t know if the Lakers can actually afford to let him go

It’s like Boston and Hayward you can’t let him walk for nothing.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Kemba for Simmons who says no?

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Well I guess we know how much Steve’s liked Kemba and Horford.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

dinwiddie wants to go a LA team. That seems difficult with the cap situation short of Kwahi leaving. Would a Sign and trade with Shroder would require getting a third team involved?

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Dinwiddie signing his player option seems like the only semi-reasonable way it happens. I curious what is market really is. He coming off a major injury and is 29, would teams really rather have him then Schroeder.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Rick posted:

Pelicans should try and trade for Beal.

But if they can’t make it happen, then they should see if they can get Russ for about half the price.

They would have an easier time getting Cade. Curious if Detroit would even consider a trade centered around BI.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Trading BI for a guard just makes to much sense, so naturally Griffon won’t do it.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Oh I wasn’t talking about Sexton. I just like to day dream about Cade + Zion.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Spacebump posted:

He'd make a great Mav via the Porzingis/Allen trade.

I kinda like that if Cleveland is landing Mobley.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

That clearly means Kwahi is signing with the Lakers.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

My new favorite fantasy trade is Ingram to the Warriors. I want see what Ingram can do when he surrounded by elite guards. The Wiggins contract is half over.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

morestuff posted:

Why do people think New Orleans is ready to tank again

I just don’t like Zion + Ingram. I want to see both of them when there is good guard play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Rick posted:

I wouldn’t actually be surprised if the Lakers traded down into the second round for a couple picks if possible.

Does that up your available cap space at all?