Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Metapod posted:

Yes someone trade for kemba and give us a big

OKC should be able to get a few bigs this draft, I'd say wait until after that to see about trades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I wish Philly the best of luck finding either a coach who will tell Ben straight up that he's not a point guard or a team that will give you something decent for him.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

This was a historic run, hope Kawhi comes back strong. Extremely proud of everyone that isn't Beverley, and a little bit proud of him too.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

You think this clippers team, healthy, was better than the Beautiful Game Spurs or the Raptors? I think the first would gently caress them up and the latter would be a pretty even series

Duncan, even creaky old Duncan, would completely immobilize any of the centers on this team, but I think Lue could work around that more than Pop could work around these Clippers' versatility.

The Raptors matchup would be hard, but I'd love to see it. Lowry vs Beverley, Vanvleet vs Jackson, George vs '19 Kawhi, '21 Kawhi vs Siakam, and whatever the center matchup would end up as. Two Ibakas throwing threes from the top of the arc forever? Zubac vs Gasol? Do they throw Batum in? If so, where?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

Becoming one of those guys who was convinced that Wade was better than Lebron.

The Cube is much cooler than this bullshit

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Simmons for Wiggins and the 7, maybe Wiseman too if they want to move Howard out of the backup center spot, does that fulfill the "all-star" criteria the Sixers have established?

E: for some reason I thought Wiggins had made the all star team

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Paperback Writer posted:

Simmons and Draymond together wouldn’t work so would probably have to move him. But please god no Simmons

A Steph/Klay? Poole more likely? Galaxy Brain: Dinwiddie?/Oubre/Simmons/Green Warriors would be hilarious, and as a Warriors hater, that's what I'm looking for

I Before E fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 3, 2021

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

They asked for an all star and for their sins they will get one

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm excited to see what the next few seasons hold for this team. Phenomenal to watch at their best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I feel you.