Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls are locked into zach and vooch and while that's cool almost all of the other players on the team either suck or are two young to be any good before vooch gets old, and they no longer have any draft picks or cap space to improve the team, so if you were to ask me that is probably not great.

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the knicks do not deserve thibs

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

really doesn't seem like there's a way for the bulls to acquire a competent point guard via trade or free agency.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Really bummed about Coby White. I don't know what Karnisovas's plan is but I'm not smart enough to see a way for the Bulls to build a playoff team put of the current roster and cap.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dudes just love ball

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how will the bulls acquire a competent point guard with no cap space or ASSETS??????

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does Dinwiddie still have the crypto contract i refer to as "Widcoin"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

coming to the devastating realization that realistically the bulls should try to sign cameron payne or derrick rose

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao ben simmons

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

looking at the list of free agents trying to find MLE level wings Utah could go after and man it's grim I'm just muttering things like "well if Otto Porter Jr could just stay healthy..." to myself

one of the lingering pandemic images i have is otto porter partying with kirkland champagne in the middle of the outbreak.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i just saw the bulls got the #8 pick so it conveyed to the magic. lol they are totally hosed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't think of anyone who could relate to college students better than larry brown LMAO

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

larry bronze, imo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Rooming with cool guys is fun and exciting.

e: especially for short-term situations I mean.

But what about rooming with Kevin love

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol
https://twitter.com/CAlexander/status/1412773555750776839?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Plus the East is full of fraud teams, so Atlanta should be feasting for years.

a person who hasn't considered what might happen if the bulls are BACK

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Someone photoshop Ball in a Lakers jersey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i find it impossible to believe anyone has any idea what karnisovas and eversley are up to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they are going to send a jordan fax saying that rose...is BACK