Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
why is the nba cap so complicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

rivetz posted:

Figure out a way to flip CJ and/or Nurk for Myles Turner :allears:

I always confuse Myles Turner and Meyers Leonard so this really threw me for a moment

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Bimmy Jutler

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I’m not an expert but KD doesn’t seem as great on defense as he used to be and I’m wondering if that’s the case or not. when people say “the old KD is back” I wonder if it’s that my memory of him is just rose colored glasses or that people are giving him a pass on defense because of the injury.

(I don’t mean this question as a diss cause the fact that he’s still an offensive monster is loving amazing and I love watching him play :) )

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

thanks for the great answers everyone. perimeter defense being easier to see definitely is part of it + I have no idea what to look for away from the ball lol

MourningView posted:

KD has never really gotten enough credit for how good his defense was so when people say he's back they just mean the shot making.

that also makes a lot of sense

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

to be fair, he did kill a guy (by accident). also

lol

good ol WSJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi