Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Terriers is an FX crime series that aired from September - December 2010, and which is considered one of the best single-season shows of all time. It stars Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James as unlicensed PIs in San Diego, and follows them investigating various cases with an overarching storyline involving a shady real estate developer. It’s mostly known for the comedic banter between the two leads, as well as the intriguing central plot. It was created by Ted Griffin (who wrote the screenplay for the Soderbergh Ocean’s Eleven) and exec produced by Shawn Ryan, creator of The Shield. Rian Johnson also directed an episode!

You can find it on Hulu in the US/maybe Canada? and Disney+ Star in the UK/maybe other countries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How dare you all post so much in the 10 minutes it took me to wiki and write that

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Slamhound posted:

Escobarbarian is a beachbum TVIV poster.

I’m not completely sure how to take this, but The Beach Bum is an awesome movie, so I’m choosing to see it as a compliment!