Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Tweak posted:

lmao i would have loved if it was punch > olympic slam > 123

Yeah that would have ruled and made Ogogo easier than whatever Cody's concocted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Lio Rush will fit right in with these two

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Sting owns

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Floored that nobody took a pool bump

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

CJTheran posted:

They're gonna have access to this resource year over year over year, no need to burn everything out up front.

You're being logical and all but I need wrestlers in bodies of water whenever they are in the vicinity of one

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

ChrisBTY posted:

Even that match was better than it should have been because Ogogo is on match #3 of his career and injured his ribs.

Question: Do you think AEW 'goes home' to Daily's Place for DoN next year?

gently caress Dailys do it in the stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

McStabby posted:

The way the chairs were set up, it felt like Spears was trying to summon the original Chairman, La Parka.

Thats the way to summon La Parka II, I think you can just DM LA Park for a booking, he's around