Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

dromal phrenia posted:

naps own

i was out of nap practice and i napped the other day and slept for 6 hours, oops. that's a sleep. napped myself into a sleep, brother.

this thing starts at 7:30 EST right?

Preshow with Riho-Deeb yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got ribs resting in cooler and I am ready for wrasslin

https://twitter.com/JoshSuitcase/status/1399133486250741761?s=19

I'd eat those ribs

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

light the fuse!!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Attention thread I have ordered my pizzas

EDIT: Pro snype

going to need more info on the pizzas

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

My pizza should be here at almost exactly seven. Perfect. Half cheese, half pepperoni and sausage, stuffed crust, if you were wondering.

I was thank you!

Shinjobi posted:

I will never submit myself to the pizza council and their scrutiny

Just know that there is pineapple on my pizza and I will never back down

Anyone who toppings-shames is hosed up, ham, pineapple and japaleno is a great combo.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eddie better wear the Misawa gear tonight

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

has nick jackson always had a septum piercing

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

man from cincinatti does not like california, the feud

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Shida always has the sickest eye makeup

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

nick jackson went to claires and got a real nose piercing okay

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

go to the dentist

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

she's top selling in merch?

isn't that OC, eventually overtaken by Brodie Lee?

wrestling promos can only be truths that is correct

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

DIRTY MORON DUMB rear end BRIT BAKER

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I loving LOVE THIS MAN

Yeah Cody rocks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Closest you'll get is Rule Brittania

yeah the uk just makes embarrassing songs instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

gently caress OFF THIS IS BRITISH CULTURE

what? losing in the early rounds of the world cup? just like ogogo is going to lose early!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

so ready for that riho deeb

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Tall Paul on commentary what is he going to say "yeah you gotta be big to win no one ever eliminated me in a battle royale!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MotU posted:

ready for cody to lose

lol that mug rocks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

omg so many people

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

excited to see more of deeb's new style

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

Goddamn it has to be so hot out there

It's not even 80, it seems absolutely beautiful there.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

every wrestler is going to be working so hard for the crowd tonight, hope everyone stays safe

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I want Excalibur to talk about every wrestler's vibes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

B/R is also really really sensitive about ad blockers

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

double dragon screw whaaaaaat

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

wrestling is so loving good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

serena deeb doing every possible dragon screw variant this owns

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hangmin is winning that ftw championchip tonight

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao gently caress ou

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lets gooooooooooooooooooo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

drat cage got metallified

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:unsmith: cowboy pop

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

Hangman, it's summer. Back to the trunks.

sky's out thighs out

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

i’m havig. an out of body experience wrestling is truly back

it's so much better i forgot how good it is

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The Berzerker posted:

I chose to eat a number of edibles and watch this show with a CROWDDD man this is a delight

i just tossed some down the gullet

:hmmyes:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I just realise Eddie Kingston's about to get the biggest crowd pop of his life :3:

omg i'm so excited for him

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cage is every create-a-wrestler i've ever made turned into a real wrestler

e: in terms of moveset, he only does extremely cool moves

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

owwwwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

COUNTER FINISHER STEAL