Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shida saying the only thing Britt works at is running her mouth definitely seems to be planting the seeds for a possible double-turn.

Gods, even listening to clips from that drat promo makes me want to punch Cody in his stupid tummy. Well, at least I can leave it to a professional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I wonder what hits harder, Riho's flying double stomp or a legit Ogogo gut punch.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

DeathChicken posted:

Mean heel Serena is so much more interesting than face Serena

SO MUCH. Just a breath of fresh air. I felt like she carried the match.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Brian Cage you giant loving muscle nerd!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Crowd seems to like Page a little.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So good to see they learned their lesson and don't enter via separate entryways anymore.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Schiavone screams for the blood of Brandon Cutler.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ugh.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Am actually super disappointed by the result even though the match was nuclear fire.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So another 3 months until the belts leaves the Bucks' orbit at least. Guess they're not done beating every tag team in the company yet.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't even know why I'm being salty. That was the best match I've seen since the Page/Omega v Bucks match at Revolution.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

DLC Inc posted:

I'm glad for the result because I didn't really want another "not a real tag team" to win, however dumb that line of thinking may be I feel another actual team could use the rub more

It was either another ersatz tag team or the Bucks reign grows longer. There was no winning in that regard. Which sorta put a pall over the whole thing.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So why was Christian taking a nap outside?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ok I definitely wasn't going to predict this so I don't mind that I was wrong.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The crowd has been psyched to be here and has been playing along nicely but if Christian wins I feel like the crowd is gonna take a giant poo poo on it.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Hooray.
(I'm going to be so loving sad when Kenny crushes him).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Why did the King of Queens just punch Cody?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Codependent Poster posted:

Cody went from acting like him ironically to just plain acting like him

Cody hated HHH because there was only room for one HHH in WWE and it wasn't going to be him.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Time to assert the heel championship clean sweep*

(On the provision that Britt doesn't turn face).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

OC with the extra comfy jeans tonight.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

All heel champs. Sigh.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That is not a great look for Tully.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Well my predictions have gone straight to hell this PPV. Should have known they'd send the fans home happy.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Maxwell Lord posted:

And after he was the one who surrendered at Blood and Guts. Really good booking.

And got pinned in the last Stadium Stampede. And got shipped away in a garbage can in his last cinematic match after that.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I don't think the Bucks "needed" to win but I agree with the rest.

They really didn't. I love them, they're my favorite tag team, they put on another 5+* match tonight but I'm also incredibly sick of them and the tag titles revolving around them. I couldn't get into the 3 way because I was already sick of being antagonized by the Elite from back in the tag match.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Sugar Blaster posted:

Literally every match on the card aside of "I've done the work" Cody was so much fun. I can't think of the last PPV I've had had as good of a time watching as this. AEW owns.

Even that match was better than it should have been because Ogogo is on match #3 of his career and injured his ribs.

Question: Do you think AEW 'goes home' to Daily's Place for DoN next year?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

sticklefifer posted:

They had a big heel turn and joined up with Don Callis, and it doesn't look good to drop the belts in their first PPV match immediately after that.

They went from being conflicted face champions to following the lead of an rear end in a top hat, acting like a couple of 12 year olds and loving around. Them loving around and finding out would have been a fine look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

For a dude to still have it at 62 is nuts.