Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Literally every match on the card aside of "I've done the work" Cody was so much fun. I can't think of the last PPV I've had had as good of a time watching as this. AEW owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

happy AEW exists so older WWE guys with something to give back don't have to sign restrictive legends deals out of obligation / not wanting to eat cans of fancy feast until they die

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Favorite reaction of the night was how it took the crowd a few seconds to realize Christian and Matt were alone in the ring but when they did they were STANDING ON THEIR FEET FOR IT. Really cool stuff.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

OB_Juan posted:

And drat, I forgot - I went from "Who the gently caress is that?" to "This guy fucken rules" in under a minute on Lio Rush! Where's he from? Was this a decent sample of his whole deal?

he was in WWE for a hot second like two years ago until he quit because veterans thought it was cool to make young boys carry their luggage and do their errands and he wasn't okay with being treated like a literal slave

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

the most pleasantly surprising pop was for Max Caster imo
yo in my discord group i was READY for Caster to be the 5th guy in the first suite and when he came out I lost my fuckin mind.