Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

lamentable dustman posted:

Maybe just for the buy in but his voice was dying on Friday

He always gets an introduction at the end of the Buy Ins and just calls the PPV proper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Putting the cowboy on while the sun sets, clever

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Schiavone is out for blood :lol:

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

A KINGSTON KAWADA KICK

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

oh yeah, the ring has a No Matts rule

“But there’s a mat covering the ring!”
“We’re allowed to have one”

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Did like half the participants show up thinking they were gonna pull the joker card and had gear made for it?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Holy gently caress that Jungle Boy pop

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

OH gently caress ITS LIO

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lio also had to deal with racist rear end Delirious so he really really deserves a healthy place to do his thing.

He’s seemed very happy with the New Japan USA crew on Strong

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Lid posted:

They have slowburned this JB push for THREE YEARS

… but the company has only existed for two? :confused:

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

D’Lo Ogogo

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

we haven't gotten tot he overbooked segment yet. The ghost of George Washington will do arun in three minutes from now

If he comes in on the boat from Crossing The Potomac with the Nightmare Family being the rest of the crew, I’ll pop for it

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

If it has scales, Miro must throw it

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No worries dude. At least tell me they had to cheat?

Think less “cheat” (although they did), more “had to murder”

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Darby just loves letting Ethan Page do stupid poo poo to him, wasn’t it Ethan who hit him with the shovel shot that chipped his elbow

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Tarnop posted:

The only thing I haven't loved so far is the finish to the Cody match, and no way they don't continue to build Ogogo like a star so who cares, really

There’s even an easy way for Ogogo to get his win back, “oh yeah of course you beat a guy in his first wrestling match. But you can’t beat me in an actual fight, pissboy” and Cody’s like “all right, let’s have a street fight and I’ll beat you again!”

And then Ogogo knocks him out, maybe even covers him with one foot, Cody disappears for paternity leave, Ogogo continues to run amuck and then they pick it back up for the rubber match when Cody’s ready to be back on the road.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What was the 4th belt? AEW, AAA, Impact, and ?

TNA. Moose brought the old belt back and lost it to Swann, making Swann a unified champion or something, and Kenny beat him and took both belts

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Pac can do those flip ups everything so effortlessly.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Rarity posted:

gently caress HIM UP chants :lol:

gently caress YOU DON

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Well, can’t say that wasn’t the smartest idea

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

BDawg posted:

Hmmm… has anyone ever tested no-DQ by taking out a ref?

El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori took out about four refs during a jr. tag title match a few months ago and it wasn’t even no DQ

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Paul must have been like “Mark you gotta get down here this place is amazing”

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

What do you figure the odds are that Sammy drives the golf cart tonight

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

Nah he has, and a lot of that's coming back to me now. But my pop was real.

Lio’s probably like “well, guess it’s back to New Japan Strong for me!”

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Lid posted:

Stadium Stampede is booked by dropping acid and just doing what you find you wrote on your dream board when you sober up.

“This is all workable, but, uh, Ortiz, I don’t know if we can turn you into a griffin”

Ortiz: :(

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

SCREW YOU JERICHO *runs away*

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Are they mic'd up or something? This is so weird

They had days to put in post production work to mix the sound, pretty straightforward

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

WHY DO THEY HATE DELL LAPTOPS SO MUCH?? NAKAZAWA HAS BROKEN LIKE 4 OTHERS IN HIS MATCHES

They’re real easy to break!

Which is probably not the association Dell would like but it’s loving true, you drop one of those on anything more than carpet thing’s 70% likely to be irreparably hosed

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MJeff posted:

Was that a worked pig or a shoot pig?

Either way, that’ll do

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

I’ve seen so many guys dressed like Tully in Ogunquit

KONNAN

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

TIAA Field in AEW is like a weird alternate dimension out of DDT

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

At least Spears has gotten better at aiming the chair when he home run swings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Rule of thumb in wrestling is if a wrestler has a bag that you're led to believe has something inside and he never opens it, what's inside is just something thrown together to make it look like what they want you to think it is

Knowing Tony, and hell, knowing Jake, what was inside the bag was a length of pantyhose filled with hamburger meat just like when Earthquake "squashed" Damien