Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Guys, I really want to stay up and live post with you. However, I’ve also agreed to watch the ppv tomorrow with my boys and it will be the first time we’ve met in person since the pandemic started. I’ll watch the buy-in with you but I’ll probably duck out for the main card to keep me unspoiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Tony :3:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

gonna chant USA USA USA USA during this match

it's very fun to chant. do people chant UK or GB or do they have a more complicated chant?

We mostly chant racist things, tbh

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

what? losing in the early rounds of the world cup? just like ogogo is going to lose early!

Can’t hear you over the sound of a semi-final in the last major international tournament

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
You
Know
What
That
Means!!!!!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
RIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Wow! That ovation for Riho. She must be ecstatic

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Deeb looks so happy :3:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
I’m grinning so much right now. Wrestling is back

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Holy poo poo that reversal into the suplex!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
That’s the most brutal the Twist and Shout has ever looked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
This match slaps