Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Just finished up DoN so jumping on this just in time to see Hayata absolutely miss a moonsault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

This is a really good Jrs tag so far. Spamming backbreakers all over the place looks great.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

So he successfully defended the belts and THEN attacked his partner? Noah Juniors are leaking.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

If you're going to give me Oldfights, this is my benchmark. This good or better.

On another note, I'm really starting to appreciate this English language team. Now they know the product they're really good at drawing out the stories.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Oh Dieno, the price we pay for how good the rest of DDT is.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

They laminated the cards :3:

I unironically love prop comedy in wrestling.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Marafuji in a tiger mask is really hitting me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

They could have let Misawa's student win at Misawa's memorial show. gently caress's sake.