Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Watching the English language version on Wrestle Universe, still on a high from Double or Nothing :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am positive I've seen Manabu before and recognize his name, but looking at his history I'm not sure where I would have seen him in his major promotions. Did he do some ROH stuff in the mid-2000s maybe?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't think I ever saw those, maybe I just caught an All Japan show here or there and he stood out enough to grab a spot in my memory :shrug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey.... HEY this guy's a sore winner!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

The other month he was in a 6 (or maybe 8) man tag that ended in a no contest. He got so lovely he had them restart the match, at which point his team promptly lost. Kenoh is an absolute treasure

Ahahahaha loving amazing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

It's awesome that Masato Tanaka is not only healthy after a decade of ECW and FMW in the 90s, he's still in absolutely incredible shape. Dude is a machine

When he showed up at the All Star Battle Royale on the Hana Kimura Memorial I couldn't believe how good he looked.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Muhammad Yone kind of reminds me of that comic of a guy making a ridiculous clown D&D character as a joke and then jumping forward like 100 play-sessions later to him being a grizzled veteran making the ultimate heroic sacrifice to save his tearful party :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Whaaaaa!?!?! Why would he do this NOW!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Can't believe Sakuraba is still going

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Sakuraba is YOUNGER than Minoru Suzuki? :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They laminated the cards :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

I unironically love prop comedy in wrestling.

Bobby Hill grows up to be a pro-wrestler, Hank is concerned but kinda has to admit he likes it (and Peggy of course thinks she can beat the female wrestlers), Boomhauer is an unabashed fan, and Bill and Dale both think it is real and react in wildly different ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh. Mutoh wins. Again.