Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

The sound of wind coming in the building door downstairs interrupted the darts game with my old pal Johnny Walker. High heels clicking into the wooden stairs announced it was a dame. The turn of the aging brass knob and rattling of too-loose glass in the door and I knew I had my next client.

She was your typical broad: and I do mean broad. She still carried herself like a younger, more shapely rump, but I could tell that years of sitting in an office chair and extra snacks had taken a toll.

"Frrrrrrrp", she said, pulling a lace handkerchief out of her leather fanny pack.

That's my job, you see. Sure, the local butt cops do their best, but they've got reports to write and time cards to punch. When a case slips between the cracks, that's where I come in. My name's Dirk Diamond, and I'm a private butt dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU