Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we thought it would be fun to try out an IK contest here in the Imp Zone, and pragmatica says it's easy enough to press the admin buttons for it. feels like a low key way to get some other imps to move stuff to the goldmine and probate that one guy who keeps posting the hosed up screenshots.

let's make it easy for this first time: i have thought of a number. if you wanna enter, post a screenshot from a video game that contains a number as your guess. if your screenshot has a bunch of numbers, say one which one of them is your guess, by posting or circling in the screenshot or whatever. the first person who guesses it (or the person who's closest without going over by the end of the day) gets to be an IK for june. i'll check everyone's first guess before i move on to any second guesses.

no other rules, really. everyone feel free to post whatever in this thread, but only video game screenshots with a number, posted by IZ regulars, will be considered for a "contest entry."

have fun!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

theres a lot of numbers out there. maybe a range would help

the number is fewer than the number of missiles you can have in metroid, and it's not a negative number.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

am i allowed to double dip if I'm already in the FYAD ik contest?

I don't see why not. just be sure to report both incomes on your taxes.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

IKimbo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i made this whole thing up. sorry.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

i made this whole thing up. sorry.

i'm kidding. i want to give it to panam but the number was 35. i'll PM pragmatica to see how Chuck Buried Treasure gets set up. congratulations and thanks all for the screenshots.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Chuck owns dude lol, why would you ever worry about giving him the power to hand out 6hr probes

I don't think anyone was worried. I'm glad Chuck got it for E3 month, it should be a fun June

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chuck Buries Treasure is also going to keep being IK for as long as he wants it, so starting in July, we'll always have three again. :salute:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Oh we should do one of these, huh? Might wait until after the holiday if nobody minds. busy with some irl stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

okay. i'm just trying to catch up on all the posts now that my back is better. i'll post a new thread with a new contest tomorrow, may take a bit for the admins to do their thing, i don't know if theyre busy or whatever.