Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

His paws are sweaty, claws out, legs are many
There's vomit on the floor already, hairball heavy
He's purring, and on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop fives, but he keeps on forgettin'
He's a feline, the meows go so loud
He opens his mouth and the chirp-mrrps come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I hate your stupid gay cat but ultimately wish it would take over posting for you

I talked to my cat about this and we both agree: we're going to hunt you for sport, and soon

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm more worried about him putting his taskbar on the left side of the screen I heard BTK did that on his computer.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Smugworth posted:

You and your cat can go to hell, OP. How dare you insult the noble tater tot hot dish. I'll never forget that transgression. If I ever catch you or that alley cat hanging around Minnesota I'll cream both of ya.

If we ever meet face to face the only way you're gonna be able to eat tater tot hot dish afterward is to butt chug it!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't think my little buddy is capable of frustration or anger.

Would totally buy him a cat keyboard though.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know why so many people want me and my cat to get banned I think I'm a pretty okay poster and I know he's an excellent cat

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

p.s. none of you are ever, ever getting rid of me

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

His name is Vato.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Vato livin' in your head rent free :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've thought for awhile that you wanted to see me naked Seth, and it's good to have it confirmed. I'll PM you soon.