Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you prefer the extended summer thread format?
This poll is closed.
Yes 126 44.21%
No 39 13.68%
I'm Scottish 120 42.11%
Total: 285 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Now I’m not racist but I’ll be honest here I noticed something about why we lost the match and who’s responsible for it (and to be absolutely clear here, not racist): is it possible the England squad just wasn’t as good at the footballs as the Italians were? (Not racist)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

Also, both the Met and the stadium organisers put out statements saying that nobody had managed to actually get into the stadium, despite video evidence to the contrary.

There was actually no one in the stadium at all - the “”crowd”” just like the football itself is a holographic construct by AIs to trick us. To what end, though? Who can say. The people who know the truth get either black bagged or injected with “vaccines”.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Breaking: Labour Party to rebrand as “Tory party, but not as mean”

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Well the president of Afghanistan has fled the country and invited the taliban to form a government. What a waste of 20 years and billions (maybe even trillions?) of dollars and pounds there for it all to be undone in like 6 weeks. Christ.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Frankly I’m glad the wretched beast is finally slain, it wasted 4 years of court time for defra to finally kill it as they should of done when It first tested positive for TB. The fact this farce and media circus has been going on for 4 years is frankly a damning inditement on the state of the British legal system.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yeah I mean wouldn’t it be funny if we decided it would be a waste of court time for simple things like “is it a human rights abuse to strip people of British citizenship unilaterally and leave them stateless” but an alpaca having an infectious disease against the law is allowed to waste 4 years of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I’m actually genuinely certain it’s news to hide all the embarrassing poo poo about Afghanistan in the press under a deluge of “DID MADDIE AND PRINCESS DIE TO TRY AND WARN US ABOUT GERONIMO??? More on pages 1,2,3,4,5-19” stories