Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Speaking of the Gold Cup, Nicaragua's been kicked out, and sent to Nations League B for fielding an ineligible player in eight matches. (this also means they cannot qualify for 2024 copa america). Trinidad/Tobago will take their spot in the Gold Cup and League A, while Antigua and Barbuda will take Trinidad and Tobago's place in Gold Cup Preliminary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Hey Chelsea? THIS IS THE MAN YOU DECIDED COULDN'T HELP YOU FINISH BETTER THAN 12TH. EAT A GIANT BOWL OF EXTRA SPICY CAMEL DROPPINGS! HAHAHAHAHA!

er.. sorry, let my inner USMNT fanboy slip out. Pulisic with two goals tonight against Mexico so far.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Same old mexico... dos a cero! (to the big ben chiming sound)

(and let the thuggeration begin)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Mexico thuggeration in full effect.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
https://twitter.com/SoccerInsider/status/1669550003277426688

It's kicking off in the stands too.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
THAT chant is back.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Stay Mad, El Tri. You got embarassed on the field AND in the stands (Homophobic Chant, thrown garbage). You GET NOTHING. GOOD DAY, PENDEJOS! (sorry, couldn't resist the Willy Wonka.)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Oh, give me that shot of the angry El Tri fans leaving before the game is even done. FRAME THAT. (also on P+)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
THE GAME GOT CALLED OFF!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Never mind my post. CONCAFFeinated is the new title. PERIOD

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
because then FIFA would have to really take notice and risk upsetting the 2026 applecart, probably.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Our new team chant as a result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALx7U92jwo

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
and before I go try to do something else to recover from being over concacaf-inated..

I really hope we get all the translated stories from Mexican papers/sites tomorrow. I want to take such delight from their agony, from them hating their own national team and fans for what they just pulled out there tonight. It's probably not healthy, but I'm going to enjoy. EVERY. MOMENT. OF IT.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
To be fair, the refs likely wouldn't have got out of Azteca alive.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Literally my train of thought: YES! Oh come on, he stopped completely.. HAhAHA gently caress YOU REFS. (beat) OH COME ON, A THIRD ATTEMPT???

Refs know what side of their bribes are buttered.

Semi Finals set:

USA v Panama (insert Van Halen Guitar Riff here)
Mexico v Jamaica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Berhalter haters will have to shut up for at least.. (checks atomic clock) 0.24 picoseconds.