Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok folks who's up to the challenge of following up my powerful spring sig? :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I tried postimages but the interface is clunky and somehow using imgur is still faster

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I saw the source video and immediately thought of your current sig- I hope you like it!

From this:

To this!

Lol he's doing the Finn Balor pose

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:stwoon:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:stwoon:

I am very jealous and I hope 6OH wears it with pride

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Of course i will. I feel like im stealing though cuz i havent watched wrasslin' since... Is Degeneration X still around?

DX were around in 1997-2001, 2006, 2009 and 2019

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

your friend sk posted:

friend for taking the time to BREAK IT DOWN

Oh you dealing with the X-Factor now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm hoping to buy a new posting rig before the fall so I can fire up blender again. Posting Rig 6.0 died as it lived, covered in coffee.

It gave its life for the cause :patriot: