Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Summer has arrived on the island of chill and magic.
I would be grateful if someone would make me a summer sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Heather Papps posted:

if i could send you some heat i would. this week has been oppressively hot!

okay i am going to get started on Barking Gecko! should i just go with mahoro and anime theming or are there any specific requests?

Something with a theme of "summer on the island of chill and magic" would be good.

Barking Gecko

I think HP is working on something for me.

Also, if I'm listed twice, does that mean I get two sigs?

Barking Gecko

Heather Papps posted:

OKAY so my family isn't in my house anymore and i had time to make sigs. barking gecko mentioned an island of chill and magic, and so clearly when i started making the sig i decided that the thing that says summer and magic to me the most is fireflies.
so i made this:

then i rememberd the stuff about the island and made this:

i hope you like one (or both!) of them!

Thank you! Things that glow in the dark and chill islands are both good. I'll add one or both when I get home from work.

Barking Gecko