Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

could i get a summer sig plese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Uria aalge posted:

hullo

I’ve just realised I’ve never had a sig (image) and I’ve been on the forums for nearly 20 years (admittedly I’ve made like 5 posts, but still).

anyway I love you all

i'll make you one

ChubbyChecker

i'm hitting a wall

is there a way to remove backgrounds from gifs?

ChubbyChecker

unfortunately that doesn't seem to work for this

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

Uria aalge posted:

It’s so beautiful and joyful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Now I have to remember how to add it to my signature, give me a moment!)

user control panel -> edit profile -> copy and paste the image url and use img tags in the signature section

ChubbyChecker

Uria aalge posted:

It says that img codes are "off", but it still worked! Thank you!!

np, and the forum tells lies

ChubbyChecker

BALLS DILDO posted:

:) :) :)

I learned a lot about photoshop animations doing this one! but not enough, im still a dum dum!

:nice:

ChubbyChecker

yes! thank you!

ChubbyChecker

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I hope you like it!

https://imgur.com/FLpAnfS

The link to the image works, but not the hot link to display it; weird.

hahaha

ChubbyChecker

I found this and it made sense. I hope you like it!

ahaha

ChubbyChecker

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I love how sig threads are such a lovely slice of the chill yob' culture of mutually assured kindness and i only regret that im too incompetent with the animated end of visual art to help out.

i can't animate for the life of me, but fortunately there are sites that can help you

https://www.photopea.com/tuts/add-gif-into-a-still-image/ shows how to put gifs on pics

and https://ezgif.com/ can make gifs smaller and slap text on them

i made dope fiend killa g's spring sig like this:
-first i google image searched something like spring meadow
-used gimp tp slap their av on it
-gised 'flying bumble bee transparent'
-used photopea to put the bumblebee on it
-finished it using ezgif to put the text on it

gimp is a free program, and if you want to do something with it, just google 'how to x in gimp'

old cartoons make for good source materials too, and you can turn them into clips with multiple sites. i usually just google 'youtube to gif'

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jul 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Even though Godspeed John Glenn didn't request one, I saw the source gif and had to

daaamn