Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

wow these are all great!

would like to please request a lovely summer/winter sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

okay SS this isn't really a winter sig but i figured since when it was your summer i made you a winter sig in your winter i'll make a summer sig?

gotta check the list and see if anything immediately comes to mind. also just now realized that vanisher claimed my sig and i'm v. excited.

thanks friend! :glomp:

it good to have a summer sig in australian winter, makes me feel like it might be warm enough to swim again one day!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

if i could send you some heat i would. this week has been oppressively hot!

okay i am going to get started on Barking Gecko! should i just go with mahoro and anime theming or are there any specific requests?

thanks for the heat loan, i'll have it back to you when it's summer here! (probably with interest)

it's been cold and wet this winter, usually it's pretty mild but had a few cold ones of late (by australian standards ofc, also shoutout to :trashed: crew)

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

ten sigs ain't nothing 2 gently caress with. v nice SS :hfive:

thanks friend! :hfive:

i feel blessed to have so many and i love them all, lucky i post in byob where all the best sig makers and posting pals reside!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

UPDATED and Bumped!

[*]Stoner Sloth - in progress by heather papps Vanisher is also working on something (double blessed Summer sig!)

:eyepop: :stoked: