Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

i have a lot going on in june, so i don't think i'll be able to make any sigs this time around, but i would be delighted if someone could make one for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

i have a lot going on in june, so i don't think i'll be able to make any sigs this time around, but i would like a new summer sig, if someone feels up to the challenging of following hp's excellent spring sig (see below).

Prof. Crocodile

These are some magnificent sigs! Please imagine that I have emptyquoted them all.

Prof. Crocodile

biosterous posted:

lmao you got the gait down perfectly

Prof. Crocodile

BALLS DILDO posted:

ill do your friend sk

i would also like to take a sig

edit:

can't wait to dip my toes in this sig

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I found this and it made sense. I hope you like it!

this is amazing and I love it and I love you and I can’t wait to try it out if I ever get to leave work tonight!

Prof. Crocodile

number of tries it takes prof. crocodile to successfully update his sig: 1

e: got it first try woohoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

pot smoke phoenix is a sig-making macine!