Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I need another hot summer sig to add to the one I stole from Vanisher

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jun 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

barnold posted:

would like siggy

Wow. What a sicko. Not like me. I'm very well adjusted and my request is very different

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i love watching the sigs ripen every summer

BYOB posters had a bunch of hits
Balldo makes your balls a dick
And I think it's fly when the sigs ripen before my eyes
For the summer, for the summer

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 6, 2021

Escape From Noise

If I could get a summer sig that'd be really swell! Although I don't know how to make them myself. Maybe I should jump in? It'll probably be really lame though.

I'm cool with whatever. My username is from this album.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_Noise

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

How does this look?

Hahaha

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

How does this look?

I'm sorry I hadn't added this yet! I kept meaning to and it just kept slipping my mind! Thank you again so much dang!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Sig TEST!

Also I'd like to point out that Heather Paps' sigs might actually have magical powers because I'm returning to Osaka, to that same neighborhood I took that photo in, and the apartment I'm getting is overlooking that very park!!!!!!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Edit: wrong thread