Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
time to insist comoroto looked terrible just because the dude who's wrestled over a dozen of these matches knew all the tricks to going over including literally tying up the opponent for the pin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

Probably yeah. I still liked it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

a pleasure as always to livepost about this goofy interest with everyone, see you next friday

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I can definitely accept that loss for Comoroto. Dude took a finisher, a beating with THE LETHAL SHARP COWBELL, an exposed turnbuckle, another finisher and then getting his feet tied together. It's hard to put a dude over harder in a loss

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Filler ep with three fun matches and a big ol debut, can't complain

And most importantly it facilitated Nyla's hamburglar tweet

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
JR gave it the bowling shoe ugly moniker and it was well-deserved

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I know this is the ratings death slot, but I love Friday Nights at 9pm-11pm CST for me. Can't wait for Rampage now.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I liked the main event, but I didn't even think of it as a feud match. Thought it put over Comorato well.

But to have a good feud you need big emotional wins by the heel side, and The Factory just haven't far too late in the piece.

Even the Pinnacle won Blood and Guts.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis posted:

Filler ep with three fun matches and a big ol debut, can't complain

And most importantly it facilitated Nyla's hamburglar tweet

AEW exists to get twitch streams and podcasts over. it's a shitposting company

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

smarxist posted:

AEW exists to get twitch streams and podcasts over. it's a shitposting company

Finally a wrestling company that lives in the current year

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
AEW Young Boys don't win until after their excursion to Elevation and Dark.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Le Saboteur posted:

AEW Young Boys don't win until after their excursion to Elevation and Dark.

excursion is when you get a bit on BTE/sammy vlog

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

flatluigi posted:

time to insist comoroto looked terrible just because the dude who's wrestled over a dozen of these matches knew all the tricks to going over including literally tying up the opponent for the pin

The feud sucks. There is no chase for the babyfaces. They have stayed ahead this whole time. It's like an episode of the Wacky Races where Snidely Whiplash catches up to the rest of the pack before getting stomped back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Next Week's Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969817