Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

i worked, so i think your day sounds better

I worked, but I completed a couple projects and was told I was appreciated so it's the good (exhausting) kind of work day.

Pardon me, bringing boom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Don Callis is so good.

by which I mean evil, but good at it.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Toney's like: "Just listen to her, trust me it's easier"

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Does the crowd know who he is? Kind of a weak reception.

Crowd didn't know who Evil Uno was either.

Look at him now.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

I feel like we're going to keep using the word "weird" with these live shows going forward.

'we' is doing a lot of work in that sentence

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

whooops, I think they've been trying to protect the diamond cutter, so Cody kicking out is going to be dooooownplayed.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

okay maybe stop this feud now?

why?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Duke Pukem posted:

its because he is really good

well that and he's clearly not getting hot-shotted for the title which was my fear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

xbilkis posted:

I would hope they were just doing a button on all of them for a week or two to transition into new stories, but the fact that the Factory went over after Cody won at DoN is making me question that read

I thought we already knew Factory and Pinnacle feuds are scheduled through summer?