Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Awful debut that seemed to literally confuse the crowd but come on its loving Andrade it’s gonna slap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
JR is really grumpy and lovely tonight he should shut up

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Are Sky and Page cutting this promo at an animal shelter?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Willing to risk a thread ban for Kilynn

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Also Miro giving the first good promo of the night. Almost loving perfect.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Hot take possibly but I believe that Nick Comorato might have, like....THE ideal wrestling physique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Great match that Feels like the Main event because most of the rest of the roster wanted to go home early lol

Is this the first Dynamite without a Hangman match or promo since January???

Edit: Also there’s no storyline if QT’s team just constantly loses. They’re just jobbers then. Who get 25% of the weekly TV time. Over it, move everybody on to new storylines where they might win.