Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
boom lets go ignite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
penta is full joker mode

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ELITE HUNTER

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

explosivo posted:

weird plug there

having weird stilted show promos is part of the "sports style" presentation tony khan talked about

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Penguin Patrol posted:

i can't believe AEW went so long without heel bucks

honestly they are 10x better as heels and young bucks fans will still buy bucks merch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that destroyer loving ruled holy poo poo

pentas lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this match is sick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SECOND MASK!!!!!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

eddie chants will always get me :3

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

god vickie benefits from a crowd

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

loving YOOOOOOOOOOO ANDRADEEEE@!@!@!@@@@@2

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

OH MY loving GOD DUDE OH MY GOD

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gently caress yea dude el idoloooooooo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

andreeee.... el ideel

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

did cody's song always have that goofy rear end synth

also lord that pride punisher skull shirt

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

No Downstrait made it worse

its loving dreadful and the song was already bad lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

chris! thats a lotta shirts!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fuuuuuuck offfff please do not do that lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lid posted:

Jungle Boy stopped waxing his chest

soon to be a jungle man

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

Still amazing to me just how over JB is. Like, not that he doesn’t deserve it but it’s still so intense.

he has a beautiful head of hair and looks like his extremely handsome father luke perry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

With JB being elevated, what happens with Luchasaurus and Marko?

being jungle boy's support and tag team partner in feuds and having tag matches of their own, stables are good like that!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hamberders

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

blade is a very red man

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

christ alive velvet u alright

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha red velvet is cool

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1401019140840820741?s=20

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"thank you god for my power, and a special shout out to my wife for being hot" miro rocks lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

i have no real idea about Miro's faith but it really makes me laugh a lot that his gimmick currently includes praising God because holy poo poo, look at him, look at his life, he is surely blessed

miro agressively thanking god for his victories is one of my favorite things on dynamite rn

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

FUEGOS PROTECTING HIS DAD

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

explosivo posted:

this is so sloppy!

has there ever been a non sloppy strap match tho

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

picture in picture its fuckin 10:53 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

smikey posted:

Sammy's VLOG lore

the lore of the sammy's vlog