Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Andrade Idolo, Cody's here to kill the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

To be fair to Axel, WWE could have leaned on his name and he probably could have skirted by everything he was bad at. They didn't give him his name and focused exclusively on everything he was bad at

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

This match kind of loses some drama given Cody has punked every opponent by himself already

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I can definitely accept that loss for Comoroto. Dude took a finisher, a beating with THE LETHAL SHARP COWBELL, an exposed turnbuckle, another finisher and then getting his feet tied together. It's hard to put a dude over harder in a loss