Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

It's like 7 inches from the midday sun.

Eat a bag of hell I was gonna post this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Traxis posted:

Summers here are amazing.

and 0 rainfall, humidity rarely passes 25%

Can I come live with you?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Its hot and humid as hell and the cicadas wont shut the gently caress up

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

You all should really just move to the San Francisco Bay Area. There's no downside, only upsides!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hot today but it's loving gorgeous, not humid, sweet wind.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cyril Sneer posted:

Uggh farenheit is the stupidest scale. Just use Celsius you drat yanks :argh:

someone probably already flamed you for this but farenheit is made for Human Temperatures as opposed to Water Temperatures and is just straight up the superior scale for talking about weather. Soz

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonna be 94 here in Green Bay today, humidity is only supposed to be around 40%, so that's not too shabby.
We get mid 90's and high humidity frequently later in summer, and people never think of that when they think of us being so far north, but yea, we get up there. Does not own. 100's sometimes. :/

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Low 90s and Im spending 10 hours a day for the next 4 days walking in the desert. Gonna be a lil toasty.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Traxis posted:

Summers here are amazing.

and 0 rainfall, humidity rarely passes 25%

I love those temperatures but a life without thunderstorms is no life at all

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Gonna be 94 here in Green Bay today, humidity is only supposed to be around 40%, so that's not too shabby.
We get mid 90's and high humidity frequently later in summer, and people never think of that when they think of us being so far north, but yea, we get up there. Does not own. 100's sometimes. :/

This is why Aaron Rodgers is finally gonna leave

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Owned

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

at that temperature you could crawl up an elephant's butt and it would be cooler inside there

just something to think about

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://youtu.be/4PYt0SDnrBE

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

'nother scorcher.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I live in a place where it is never too hot or never too cold. It's like purgatory. Comfy hoodie weather purgatory.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

someone probably already flamed you for this but farenheit is made for Human Temperatures as opposed to Water Temperatures and is just straight up the superior scale for talking about weather. Soz

Get out of here with that Degrees Frankenstein garbage, everyone knows that Rankine is the superior scale in every possible way

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If ya do decide to come on over, bring some clouds with ya, would ya?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s not the heat it’s the humility. :thunkin:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yep love it here in Phoenix too. But it's a dry heat!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

It’s warm here in the city but there are four fantastic breweries within a four block radius of me so I’m staying well hydrated. I love Brooklyn.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hoo boy you're not kidding, sure is a warm one.

*sips beer on deck and stares into the middle distance*

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Literally A Person posted:

I live in a place where it is never too hot or never too cold. It's like purgatory. Comfy hoodie weather purgatory.

This riddle sucks.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
in Fahrenheit 69 is a perfect temperature to hang out in and 420 is a good temperature to bake things in

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Aardvark! posted:

someone probably already flamed you for this but Fahrenheit is made for Human Temperatures as opposed to Water Temperatures and is just straight up the superior scale for talking about weather. Soz

Your inferior temperature scale is also built on temperature of ice water, but Mr. Fahrenheit decided to use stupid numbers instead of something that made sense.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MakaVillian posted:

Your inferior temperature scale is also built on temperature of ice water, but Mr. Fahrenheit decided to use stupid numbers instead of something that made sense.

are you arguing that a system that conveniently places almost all of human life between 0-100 is not a good scale to use for discussing weather and humans?? you'd rather use one that requires day to day life to use a scale of -20 to 40??? be practical here. Celsius is just a straight up worse scale for every day use. Kind of like imperial measurements, but at least it's useful for science possibly

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwlUY3AQd2Q

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
FahrenRight. :colbert: :smugbird: :sweatdrop:

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Schweddy balls mmm mmhmmm

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

are you arguing that a system that conveniently places almost all of human life between 0-100 is not a good scale to use for discussing weather and humans?? you'd rather use one that requires day to day life to use a scale of -20 to 40??? be practical here. Celsius is just a straight up worse scale for every day use. Kind of like imperial measurements, but at least it's useful for science possibly

Can Americans not count below 0? Is counting between - 20 and 40 really that difficult nowadays? Fahrenheit is a fairly arbitrary scale, much like the other imperial measurements. It's the 21st century, we can do better than using a scale that was developed so the difference between a healthy body temp and the temp of ice water could be separated by 64 intervals.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MakaVillian posted:

Can Americans not count below 0? Is counting between - 20 and 40 really that difficult nowadays? Fahrenheit is a fairly arbitrary scale, much like the other imperial measurements. It's the 21st century, we can do better than using a scale that was developed so the difference between a healthy body temp and the temp of ice water could be separated by 64 intervals.

all right now you're just trolling. FLY AWAY troll

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
another nice ~70F day here in sunny san diego. should be about the same tomorrow too. whole week actually.

nice weather for a bike ride :blastu:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

all right now you're just trolling. FLY AWAY troll

Hmm I see you can't rebut :smugdon:

It's a cool 11.24 C right now, much nicer than the 27.74 to 31.48 C it was during the week.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MakaVillian posted:

Hmm I see you can't rebut :smugdon:

It's a cool 11.24 C right now, much nicer than the 27.74 to 31.48 C it was during the week.

oh yea??? Bet itll be real cool where you're going: six feet under :blastu:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sorry, ONE POINT 8 SOMETHING METERS UNDER

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

oh yea??? Bet itll be real cool where you're going: six feet under :blastu:

*Drake says no*

Aardvark! posted:

sorry, ONE POINT 8 SOMETHING METERS UNDER

*Drake says yes*

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Looking forward to next week!!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I dunno, it was 55 and raining like an hour ago

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

gonna be a hot one out there today wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

gonna be a hot one out there today wow

another day of 99 in the cards here :thumbsup: