Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

what is going on here lol

Someone with one of those stars is melting down. Same thing that happens everyday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

some weirdo kramered into the thread and got upset about it being pointed out that the Behind the Bastards guy worked for a CIA cutout and then started calling people alts

early meltdown May continues

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my bony fealty posted:

some weirdo kramered into the thread and got upset about it being pointed out that the Behind the Bastards guy worked for a CIA cutout and then started calling people alts

early meltdown May continues

Gumball Gumption posted:

Someone with one of those stars is melting down. Same thing that happens everyday

cant believe you replied to me twice on your alt accounts.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

cant believe you replied to me twice on your alt accounts.

Too bad you don’t still have your Bernie av it’d be pretty funny seeing how they’d react to two different stars on these alt accounts I’m personally posting from

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tias is my alt account

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Tias is my alt account

Quoting myself for future reference purposes

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
don't forget about me, the other alt!!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Everyone with a Bernie av is literally Senator Bernie Sanders

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Too bad you don’t still have your Bernie av it’d be pretty funny seeing how they’d react to two different stars on these alt accounts I’m personally posting from

i do still have my bernie its just very abstract now

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Tias posted:

I get it homie. He doesn't live up to whatever LF-rear end maoist third-world fart huffing purity grindset you get going, and so he doesn't deserve freedom of speech.

I don't know how long you've been drinking brake fluid, but it isn't doing you any good.

E: nice alt account two punch combo too, you're really racking up the loser points today :thumbsup:

lmfao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

Imo probe tias with this as the reason

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

I am tired of women

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Tias posted:

Neither here, nor in the Middle East thread, have anyone been able to explain why Bellingcat or other OSINT outfits are tools of American Imperialism, but if anyone wants to keep flailing I'd love to hear why.

they're funded by a potpourri of front orgs like the National Endowment for Democracy and Radio Free Europe

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

what

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

John Charity Spring posted:

they're funded by a potpourri of front orgs like the National Endowment for Democracy and Radio Free Europe

they admit this openly too lol

https://www.bellingcat.com/about/funding-and-how-to-support-bellingcat/

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

The work of Bellingcat, an open-source investigative outfit, has been instrumental in exposing years of nefarious Russian activity. But, perhaps more importantly, it has also enabled U.S. officials and lawmakers to discuss Moscow’s skullduggery openly without revealing the sources and methods of the U.S. intelligence agencies. 

“I don’t want to be too dramatic, but we love this,” said Marc Polymeropolous, the CIA’s former deputy chief of operations for Europe and Eurasia.

:allears:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tias posted:

I get it homie. He doesn't live up to whatever LF-rear end maoist third-world fart huffing purity grindset you get going, and so he doesn't deserve freedom of speech.

I don't know how long you've been drinking brake fluid, but it isn't doing you any good.

E: nice alt account two punch combo too, you're really racking up the loser points today :thumbsup:

lmao

Tias IKs the following forum:

Science, Academics and Languages

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tristeham posted:

lmao

Tias IKs the following forum:

Science, Academics and Languages

Science, Academics and Languages is not sending their best

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
take note fellas, this is what a successful mod application looks like

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

We have a Science, Academics and Languages forum?!

Trauts
May 1, 2010

Tias posted:

lmao that's a good one

'purity grindset'

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Object lesson on the dangers of parasocial relationships w/ podcasters itt

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

lobster shirt posted:

the short version is that this thread is about the very entertaining podcast Behind The Bastards podcast hosted by Robert "NATO intervention" Evans, the people behind it and the people associated with it.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Behind the bastard behind behind the bastards
It's for people who like facts and for the facts to be fact-checked, OP.

Jon Pod Van Damm has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Apr 21, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao with the full benefit of hindsight

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

commie is a lot faster to type than LF-rear end maoist third-world fart huffing purity grindset

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
The CIA's been funding left anti-communism since the '50s, but go off king

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I knew Robert was bad the instant I heard him start talking about tankies

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
here's the uk foreign office noting bellingcat as one of the organisations it hired to interfere in the 2019 north macedonia elections

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tias posted:

the funniest possible forum to be IK in /w this post lmfao

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

exmarx posted:

here's the uk foreign office noting bellingcat as one of the organisations it hired to interfere in the 2019 north macedonia elections

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
whose lookin after that forum you might ask?

the baby dick blowjob academician+ that guy lmfao

Tias posted:

Two lovely renders of bernie with equally dumb handles? Yeah, I've got better poo poo to do with my time.

ahahahah

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

exmarx posted:

holy poo poo lmao I thought they were just snitches for leakers

Permaban brown moses

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bellingcat actually makes money doing google image searches and reddit tier doxxing, i'm a very smart master of science lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

So which thread was going off on the bobby evans mock thread to the point our lil ik buddy got worked up enough to come to his defense? As far as I can tell they stick to their sub and trad games

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
OSINT is the greatest marketing term for googling ever created

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Tias posted:

Anyone knows which smooth autotune filter James is using in the Mengele episode? It's great

This. People calling him an assadist or cia plant are off their loving meds.

tias would you say that asad must go?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

iirc there was a recentish UK govt report to the effect that bellingcat was useless as an org because everybody knows they're bupkis, or am i imagining this

e: im dumb

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 02:25 on Apr 21, 2023

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Well. I hate to do it, and it kills me, I must declare war on sca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

commie is a lot faster to type than LF-rear end maoist third-world fart huffing purity grindset

i also would've accepted "tankie"