Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Well. I hate to do it, and it kills me, I must declare war on sca

It is done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why won't Robert post in cspam

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

NeatHeteroDude posted:

nhd coming out as a pol pot guy. it's year zero now.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

mfw the uk government describes me as 'mid' >>> 😔

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Society for the Creative Anachronism? You leave those nerds alone for about 5 years and they'll all die of Cirrhosis and the grottiest venereal diseases imaginable.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

Society for the Creative Anachronism? You leave those nerds alone for about 5 years and they'll all die of Cirrhosis and the grottiest venereal diseases imaginable.

lobster shirt posted:

nhd coming out as a pol pot guy. it's year zero now.

Nice. Two people making fun of me for not knowing the acronym. Very original

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Probing people for having a low IQ is cruel and unusual punishment

free Tias

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

free Tias

Nah good work NHD that’s some good bait hopefully we get a few more in here

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Please get back on topic, thank you.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why won't Robert post in cspam

He's scared

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
University of Planet vs. The Human Hive. Academician Prokhor Zakharov btfo

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

no he is a BADASS riot tourist!!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he knows we probe for using the n word here

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

my bony fealty posted:

free Tias

I taught 9th grade kids about word economy for debate and I'm not afraid to teach a grown rear end man

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I can defeat you in any arena. Academic, instructional, fighting. Try me.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I concede. You should probe Tias for 12 hours for every post they made in this thread. And then ban them.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Tias posted:

I get it homie. He doesn't live up to whatever LF-rear end maoist third-world fart huffing purity grindset you get going, and so he doesn't deserve freedom of speech.

I don't know how long you've been drinking brake fluid, but it isn't doing you any good.

E: nice alt account two punch combo too, you're really racking up the loser points today :thumbsup:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Hell Gem

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I can defeat you in any arena. Academic, instructional, fighting. Try me.
Seeks constant validation. Highly insecure. Lack of ego mastery. Pushover with pent up anger that seeks to be intimidating in indirect ways. Probably has a small weiner

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Child: this is a commie forum full of shitheads who I will destroy with science

SmartGuy92: we're here in a location online where users interact called a forum. In it are despicable thugs, only competent and capable of advancing ad hominem and disinformation, and possessing feeble, moronic perspectives on the right-wing nature of the failed project of capitalism. I'd wager they're about to relive the legacy of their foulest leaders and fall prey to the advancement of sensible liberal democracy.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

Seeks constant validation. Highly insecure. Lack of ego mastery. Pushover with pent up anger that seeks to be intimidating in indirect ways. Probably has a small weiner

i shant engage with you on these notions. take your tripe elsewhere lest I deign myself to own you.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Hell Gem

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i shant engage with you on these notions. take your tripe elsewhere lest I deign myself to own you.
Oh for sure dude. Btw you are super smart and strong and everyone likes you :thumbsup:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

my bony fealty posted:

I concede. You should probe Tias for 12 hours for every post they made in this thread. And then ban them.

thank you.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Oh for sure dude. Btw you are super smart and strong and everyone likes you :thumbsup:

thank you.

oh great, I get it. Ha ha ha. Heeelarious stuff. Maybe you should stick to open mics and let me stick to winning multidimensional battles against forums enemies?

NeatHeteroDude has issued a correction as of 05:04 on Apr 21, 2023

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

that's actually not true about me. please edit in something more positive.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

NeatHeteroDude posted:

that's actually not true about me. please edit in something more positive.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Let's get back on topic. We're here to discuss Robert "North Macedonia Elections" Evans and his fantastic Behind The Bastards podcast.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

threatening a mod. real bright buddy. i'll remember this.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if robert evans wants to post here he should be allowed to as long as he doesnt say the n word too much

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

whose lookin after that forum you might ask?

the baby dick blowjob academician+ that guy lmfao

ahahahah

theyre in good hands

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

NeatHeteroDude posted:

threatening a mod. real bright buddy. i'll remember this.

just speak normally man

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tias IKs the Scandinavian thread after approximately one report per decade was too much work for the moderator to deal with.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Robert Evans almost single handedly radicalized me into leftism. Just because he is successful doesn’t invalidate him.

Also the whole Robert Evans is a Fed thing originated from grifters like Aaron Mate and Jimmy Dore followers

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

Robert Evans almost single handedly radicalized me into leftism. Just because he is successful doesn’t invalidate him.

Also the whole Robert Evans is a Fed thing originated from grifters like Aaron Mate and Jimmy Dore followers

It's a good show but the fed thing comes from him actively working with multiple known assets and acting like a fed.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a good show but the fed thing comes from him actively working with multiple known assets and acting like a fed.

Almost all serious antifascist researchers take Robert seriously. He also was one of the best sources of on the ground reporting on the Portland Uprisings

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

cringe lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol imagine posting that bob evans single handedly radicalized you

at least lie about it and say matt christman or the guy who died on the bob's burgers guy's show

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

if robert evans wants to post here he should be allowed to as long as he doesnt say the n word too much

im going to deny hsi right to free speech

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

Almost all serious antifascist researchers take Robert seriously. He also was one of the best sources of on the ground reporting on the Portland Uprisings

Yes, those are facts about him and also he works with US intelligence. They're all a bunch of concurrent facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol was this d&d or the podcast forum?