Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This thing got posted someplace and it struck me as funny but I have insomnia and sleep deprivation so who knows

Anyway, make your own things that it is, if you want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
or like this

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That looks like illustrations for conducting a mental status exam.

Anyway

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This is great bump it tomorrow return people are on me no edit pictures

In laughed my balls off on the first one which Im guessing was posted at a nursing home?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wendigee posted:

This is great bump it tomorrow return people are on me no edit pictures

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oo aawagga oo aa oo aa oo aawagga oo aa oo aa oo aawagga oo aa oo aa oo aawagga oo aa oo aa

I CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING
DEEP INSIDE OF ME

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

The Bloop posted:

or like this

Oh, so it's 2001 then.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

okay, who stole my monitor?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

90s Solo Cup posted:

Oh, so it's 2001 then.

I guess you can make a 9-11 edit if you want

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The image is from the Facebook group Science diagrams that look like shitposts, so it probably is something along those lines.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Looks like a stroke screening poster.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Satoru Aawagga

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh Don Piano posted:

Satoru Aawagga

Lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Yeah my grandma had Alzheimer's and that's kind of how it starts, they'll respond to questions in syntactically correct phrases but it won't make sense in context. Later she forgot most of her English despite speaking it for most of her life and reverted to grammatically correct but mostly nonsensical Norwegian.

The brain is weird!

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I guess I don't see how it's funny to make fun of people with speech disabilities that are so severe they can't be understood

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

cinnamon rollout posted:

I guess I don't see how it's funny to make fun of people with speech disabilities that are so severe they can't be understood

Making fun of bizarre textbook examples (one of the most untapped veins of ephemeral comedy) is not making fun of the people themselves.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Making fun of bizarre textbook examples (one of the most untapped veins of ephemeral comedy) is not making fun of the people themselves.

Exactly

It's a funny picture

It wasn't funny when my grandpa got and died of Alzheimer's, but that doesn't mean no jokes should be made within a mile of the general topic

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Actually I think you'll find that we can't even make fun of doRand Trump's diapers because it's "abelist" check yo twitter news

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's probably because I've heard someone say "awaga" while trying to form speech which is why it isn't funny to me personally. I guess if you hadn't had that experience it's probably super funny

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

right, but we're talking about "aawagga"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

cinnamon rollout posted:

It's probably because I've heard someone say "awaga" while trying to form speech which is why it isn't funny to me personally. I guess if you hadn't had that experience it's probably super funny

Dude, I've had it happen to me tons of times before having a seizure and it's still funny. Hell, there's been times I laughed while it was happening. Also my guess is the textbook is comparing wernicke's and broca's aphasias.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
suddenly i'm deeply concerned for the singer of disturbed when down with the sickness kicks in

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

cinnamon rollout posted:

you could just not engage in this thread then. nothing required you to come in here and let out a big sigh and try to scold people over some really innocent poo poo.

my mom's got early onset dementia and is basically an insane child at the age of 55. i've watched her brain melt over the last decade or so and heard things a lot worse than "awaga." this is still funny, and if i didn't find it so i'd just gently caress off instead

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
*turns into a cartoon wolf at a burlesque show*

"Aawaaaga!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

AWOOOOO!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Oh Don Piano posted:

suddenly i'm deeply concerned for the singer of disturbed when down with the sickness kicks in

lol

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Oh Don Piano posted:

im i pronouncing aawagga right? im pronouncing it aye wag uh

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It’s pronounced “aawagga”

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

1redflag posted:

It’s pronounced “aawagga”

What, you think you can just drop the "hard A" word in a post just because you put it in quotes? :rolleyes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

No, it's pronounced "GIF." :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJadH_AksdE

Lil of both please. :tipshat:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

The Bloop posted:

I guess you can make a 9-11 edit if you want

AAWAGGA

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Aardvark! posted:

What, you think you can just drop the "hard A" word in a post just because you put it in quotes? :rolleyes:

I was just singing along with a song, your honor

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

cinnamon rollout posted:

Im a literal retard and still find the "BEKFAST!" video funny

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

After lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Got aawagga on the mind today.