Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Man, learning about all the cut content makes me wonder what could have been, and I honestly think I prefer it this way. It's a mess that doesn't really make much sense but even if the plot were complete, it still wouldn't be a good story, just a mediocre story with fewer holes in it. The gameplay probably wouldn't have improved and then we wouldn't have moments like committing suicide to take someone's body strictly to move a bighorner out of your way, which stuck with me more than anything from the "feature complete" portions of the game.

Good LP btw, I forgot that people still post threads for these but I've been watching along at home the whole time. Glad you got better from killing yourself after Limbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU