Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.
And somehow, we've already had a scene where a female character walks around in nothing but white underwear. Yup, this is defiitely a David Cage game.

I have actually played only Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, both of which feature such a scene, so I don't know if he still does it or not in his later games as the utter stupidity of Heavy Rain made me never want to have anything to do with another David Cage game. Im also completely unsuprised that he turned out to be a real-life creep too.

Does this one also feature French voice actors pretending to be American? This was particularly hilarious in Heavy Rain with the kid actors. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU