Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

I watched supergreatfriend's play this blind, and it looked like a miserable experience. This game is a mess. I look forward to seeing how things go when you know what you're doing.

I do feel SGF went out of his way to make it even more miserable; either that, or his sense of humour whizzed right over my head. Not that it's a very good game, but his janky, obtuse "roleplaying" certainly didn't make it any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I subconsciously substitute every instance of Namtar with Ratman, and now I constantly expect him to double-cross us.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I gotta know, though: What is Bowie singing in that intro snippet? Sounds like "that guy, Ray" :/

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

davidspackage posted:

It's from the song "the Dreamers":

black-eyed ravens
they spiral down

So... not instructions for part of the game, where you have to possess "that guy, Ray" to advance? :D

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Thanks for the LP, and for finally putting away the specter of a game that's been haunting the inside of my closet for many a year now. Pity we never found Ray, but maybe he was cut content. We'll never know.