Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

You know, James Sutherland at least was properly disgusted when he fished something out of a toilet with his bare hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The shorts are great. The game not so much, but it's hard for me to really dislike David Cage's games or find them really boring even though they are bad just because they manage to throw a lot of ridiculous poo poo at the wall; it's kind of entertaining all by itself to see that even though it really never goes anywhere.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The potential of a game where you switch bodies after death is about completely wasted, yeah. All it adds up to is a more convoluted and silly extra lives system, which is kinda funny given there's already a way to save your game and retry sections anyway. It got bolted on like the fighting and shooting minigames and you know, Frankengames aren't for everyone and sometimes even beg for death, but drat if they aren't wild to see.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

'puzzles' amounting to simon says and "look up some random trivia for me"

also your muffled voice is my vote for best voice so far