Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Loved to hate the other Quantic Dream games and I've never seen Omikron, so I'll follow this along for sure!

Not really surprised to see that the very first image you get from the other world is a sexy stripper dancing sexily, and that you don't make it to the second update before living DC's cuckold fantasies.

Stay classy, David :v:

EDIT: although I'm surprised at how much better the voices are compared to later QD games. Mostly the fact that people don't sound like a bad Inspector Cluseau caricature, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

By popular demand posted:

That's a fine tribute to David Bowie and is sure to win you a platinum record OP.
IF YouTube forceably monitises your videos l know that Jim Sterling found a way to circumvent this.
If I remember correclty, you have to put up content from at least 2 type of claimers - one that wants the video to be monetized, one that wants the video to be taken down two separate claimant for content ID, that try to get your monetization $$$ by claiming that the video belongs to them because of some video/audio content included in it - and apparently that paralizes the youtube automated reporting and prevents both the monetization AND the takedown the monetization.

EDIT: this is the video where everything is explained better than I could
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8i6aMG9VM

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jun 8, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Solumin posted:

This is amazing, thank you.
Agreed, I thought this was going to be just a midi version or something, but it honestly fits way too much into the weirdness of the game.