Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

theenglishman posted:

Wrath of Cortex is a weird game - it's too faithful to the formula set up by Crash 2 and 3, but at the same time most of the new stuff they added is really bad. It's not helped by the fact that I played the GameCube port, which is apparently the worst one. I've heard some good things about the Xbox port at least.

It's been quite a few years since I've played it but I remember the Geosphere being decent to good most of the time outside of the one boss fight. The other vehicle levels were pretty bad but honestly the ones in 3 mostly weren't that great either. The real killer, at least on the PS2 version, was the hideous loading times, every time you entered and exited a level it took ~45 seconds each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU